Saturday, November 15, 2008

Knowing of the knowing.


I'm not fussy but I love to see things in order.
I'm not aggressive but I can be unpredictable when provoked.
I'm not a fighter but I hate when people mess with me.
I'm not outspoken but I prefer to be honest.
I'm not romantic but I crave for white roses.
I'm not a trouble-maker but I get mad when people are being selfish.
I'm not popular but I'm glad to have friends around me.
I'm not a poet but I'm disclosing the hallmark of mine.
I'm not perfect, not an extraordinary one;
But I'm grateful with the way I am.

18 comments:

mr.ruhi said...

yeah..u go girl..haha

p/s : ado progress doh blog ni..hehe

Alexi said...

muahahha....tukar laa template skit..baru menarik...mcm blog abe ruhi 2...kua2

turtlegal said...

haha..xreti eh kito....jakun :-s haha

Alexi said...

yoko jakun..bukey ko kuno...muahahahhahha

mr.ruhi said...

srabuk eh..mu nyepa wak gapo cni pik?hua3

turtlegal said...

esh capik wi hint utk majukan diri tu...bia lah..ho...bia,kuno usang..bleh blako...haha

RinG said...

I'm not heartless but a lover.
I love animal that's why I eat them. wahaha.. xkait lasun

turtlegal said...

urm..
i'm not a heartless but a lover tu.....sounds good! bakpo x terpikir...hihihi

mr.ruhi said...

haha..yak sek2 shakespeare sajow cni...saloh tmpt ni..cabut! hua3

Iris said...

is this metacognition???
hahaha~

turtlegal said...

oooh that is too psychology!

Iris said...

my mind is still full of that psycho virus...

SyAhiRah LaLAla said...

OK now I knew ;)

turtlegal said...

:)tengs 4 the visit

Azie said...

seri!

i found ur blog!
thats a very nice poem u have there.
the ironies of life.
i like!

:)

turtlegal said...

hoho tengs azie :)

Fits said...

great expressions!!!! :) wah pujangga rupanyaaa...hehe

turtlegal said...

aiyuk~ identiti telah diketahui~ cabooootttt....haha

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com